Tuesday, March 2, 2010

CPS # 156 & CCC # 14- St. Patricks Day theme

I am so diggin' these challenge blogs. I am so excited to be getting so much more crafting done. I am ashamed to say my craft desk was starting to get dusty. I made this card for my sis who loves anything Irish, including Norte Dame. The sketch I used was from CPS #156. It also qualifies for the Cricut Cardz Challenge #14. None of my cartridges has anything St. Patty's themed but I remembered I saw some one had paper-pieced together a four-leaf clover out of hearts. I used Cricut Design Studio to weld the hearts from the George cartridge and the stem from Opposites Attract. I cut a large clover and traced the shape with glitter on the lt. green paper. I then cut a smaller one and completely covered in with glitter. I know how us girls like bling. Hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Great card Chris...love how you used CDS for welding!!! TFS and for joining us at CCC this week and be sure to join us again!!

    Terry

    ReplyDelete