Monday, April 19, 2010

CPS #163 & BBTB2- Rick Rack cut


I haven't crafted much recently, the days have been very blah-blah here with alot of rain. I just wanted to stay under the covers and watch movies. On Friday, I did go with my hubby to Best Buy (mostly because there is a Michaels next door.) My creativity is now flowing. I made this card for a co-worker who will be having a baby girl in 2months. I am entering it in 2 challenges. I used the CPS #163 sketch with my own twist of course. I also used the rick rack cut from Plantin Schoolbook for the BBTB2 challenge. I hope to post more pictures of my work with my new finds from my recent trip to Michaels.

4 comments:

  1. This is very cute! I love the "girl" cut you used! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  2. That rick rack design is cute. Love how you used the CPS sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are an awesome scrapbooker! Very creative. I recently got into scrapbooking a bit more, but I'm still learning how to actually make it look more professional. I got a scrapbooking kit from my in-laws for my birthday which has stuff pre-cut out and gives you directions on how to make each page with your own words and pictures so I'm getting there! I just need to learn how to do it completely on my own now!

    ReplyDelete